Let Dr. Bradley Olfin – Your Scarborough Dentist – restore your smile with porcelain veneers
Porcelain veneers are an excellent method of restoring your smile. Lasting, durable and aesthetically beautiful. As well, porcelain veneers are well suited to both men and women want a more permanent improvement in the appearance of their smile.
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded onto the front surfaces of your teeth. They are custom crafted by a specially trained technician to precisely fit your teeth.
Once bonded to your teeth, they are strong and virtually undetectable. Veneers offer so many dental aesthetic solutions including:
- Closing spaces between teeth
- Lengthening and widening teeth
- Modifying the shade (colour) of teeth
- Creating the appearance of perfectly straight teeth
- Creating a broad smile (movie star smile)
- Dramatic results in as few as 2 appointments
Veneers often only require minimal tooth preparation, conserving natural tooth structure. They are often used in full mouth rehabilitation treatment and render beautiful, often dramatic smile transformations.
Learn about a challenging Porcelain veneer case.